Electrical Waste (WEEE) Collection
We now offer a nationwide bulk WEEE waste collection and recycling service.
We also have an option for you to obtain a certificate of destruction. If this is required please check this option in the fields below
In order to book or obtain an online quote, please complete all of the fields below.
How it works:
1) Firstly select one of three options; whether you would like one of our containers to fill with WEEE and have it collected. Or if you have your own container or secured pallet that is full of WEEE that you would like us to collect and recycle. Or finally if you would just like us to supply a container for your own storage needs
2) Select whether you waste is hazardous or non hazardous (you can get a brief list Here along with a list of what can and cant go into the WEEE container)
3) Proceed to our secure checkout and we will take care of the rest - it is that simple!
4) Once your container is full and ready for collection, just let us know and we will arrange to have your waste collected for you. There are no further charges provided there are no contaminations and the container is within the weight restrictions below.
5) If you require another container delivering for the process to begin again, just let us know and we can have this delivered at the same time as the collection.
Our containers are 1m cubed. We have a weight restriction per container of 300kg. Any excess weight is charged at £0.28p per kg over 300kg
To find out what is classed as hazardous & non-hazardous WEEE waste, click here