Full Driver ADR Kit
This full Hazchem ADR kit on board gives you the confidence that if stopped by VOSA or Police you can demonstrate quickly your compliance with the latest ADR regulations thus saving time and any penalties etc. In the event of an incident, you also have the resource to hand as an ADR-trained driver to deal efficiently and professionally with the situation while protecting yourself from harm or injury.
This comprehensive ADR Driver Kit contains:
- 1 x Pair Gloves (14" & 10.5)
- 2 x 500ml Emergency Eyewash
- 1 x Chemical Suit (XL)
- 1 x Goggles
- 1 x Respirator & ABEK Filters
- 1 x Safety Wellington Boots (Size 10*)
- 2 x Hazard Warning Triangles
- 1 x Hi-Vis Waist Coat
- 1 x Neoprene Drain Seal/Cover
- 1 x 2-Part Anti-Static Shovel
- 2 x Microlites (including Batteries)
- 2x Waste Disposal Bags & Ties
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x ATEX Safety Torch (including Batteries)
- 1 x Printed ADR 80Ltr Kit Bag
*Size 10 boots supplied as standard unless specified otherwise (Use menu dropdown option)
Note: To ensure FULL ADR legislation your vehicle will also need: A Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers and Wheel Chock suited to the size of the vehicle.
Note: Always remember to keep a set of instructions in writing with you while transporting hazardous goods - a mandatory ADR requirement. A laminated version is available for purchase separately.